- RADA is a registered non-profit company run—as a business—by an experienced management team who adhere to the principles of good corporate governance.
- We have established a number of innovative income generating streams that will contribute towards maintaining RADA’s standards of excellence and, at the same time, enhance the lives of people in our care.
- It is a business imperative to support the fight against crime, because crime is the greatest downfall to the economic growth of this country.
- Ultimately, critical mass action taken by organisations against crime will ensure sustainability and contribute towards a healthy bottom line.
- RADA fights crime by taking action against some of the key contributing factors – rape, alcohol, drugs and abuse.