- RADA healing centre based in Bryanston, Johannesburg, staffed by psychologists trained in the RADA approach exists.
- RADA is an Approved Public Benefit Organisation (the PBO number 9300 486 28).
- RADA Training Academy created in Bryanston and Randburg.?Services SETA Accreditation Number is 9998.
- RADA is a registered npc with a registered bank account.
- RADA has a level three BBBEE Accreditation status.
- RADA Unearthed created to identify fresh musical talent.
- Launch of RADA Unearthed VOL 1 CD.
- RADA CARE established including functional projects.
- Raise awareness of RADA through events targeting high profile individuals and/or corporates.
- Commenced construction of the RADA in-house rehabilitation centre – completion date first half of 2018.
- Completion of RADA Inspire CD.
- Launch RADA in Cape Town and Durban.
- Increase awareness of RADA services.
- Expand and enhance RADA CARE.
- Leverage current facility.
- Build client base.
- Train professionals: social welfare, police, education practioners.
- Secure partnerships.
- Raise funding required to build further facilities.
- Facilities to be built over 3 years.
- Intensify awareness campaign of RADA services.
- Intensify educational and training programmes.
- Facility to be fully operational.
- Launch satellite centres in Cape Town and Durban.