A qualified Chartered Accountant with his own practice in Gauteng, over 15 years experience in audit and tax, with ten years experience at SARS in transfer pricing, tax law and corporate tax. J-P is one of the founding members of RADA and is responsible for its financial and strategic direction.
We take positive, meaningful and effective action to combat these addictions and atrocities so that our world can become a better, healthier and safer place in which to prosper.
RADA is a registered Non-Profit Company that plans to build comprehensive renewal centres in South African cities to begin with and eventually in cities around the world.
RADA is currently based in Bryanston, Johannesburg, together with The Transformation Development Centre (“TDC”) under the banner TDC RADA. We offer Yoga, Reiki, Self-Help Workshops, Psychology Sessions, Meditation Classes, Life-Sound Therapies and Medical Assistance through an on-site medical practitioner. The facilities have been expanded to include additional medical rooms with a 120-seater conference centre. RADA has secured land situated on the outskirts of Johannesburg whereby plans are being finalised for the creation of the first RADA in-house facility.
Completion of the facility is expected by July 2018. Architectural plans for another RADA centre are underway.
The RADA Vision
“To facilitate an effective healing process by creating an environment of peace, compassion and safety so that it awakens the power and light that exists within all beings. To help each person realise that they possess the divine light within to achieve their dreams, that we are all powerful beyond measure and that being pure and good is a natural state of mind that we all deserve.”
RADA at a Glance
To facilitate an effective healing process by creating an environment of peace, compassion and safety so that it awakens the power and light that exists within all beings.
To help each person realise that they possess the divine light within to achieve their dreams, that we are all powerful beyond measure and that being pure and good is a natural state of mind that we all deserve.
We will cater for any person that requests help and is willing to take responsibility for themselves. There are a number of statistics to support the fact that the key areas of focus of RADA are in desperate need of attention in South Africa.
- One-stop shop
- Effective and efficient
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Skilled personnel and detectives on site
- Medical facilities on site
- Healing process – focuses on power from within
- Educating children and their parents on these societal issues – proactive approach
- Upliftment of the community
- Business development centre – promotion of skills and transformation
What Makes RADA Different
Our techniques and success rates are our point of difference:
- RADA addresses issues proactively through RADA Training Academy and by partnering with organisations which implement programmes that focus on the emotional development and social well-being of children.
- RADA Training Academy is an education centre that provides internationally recognised workshops, Service SETA Accredited courses, computer training and call-centre training.
- RADA’s reactive approach to renewal is based on the premise that people need to understand that they are entirely responsible for and accountable to themselves.
- The therapies that RADA uses helps people to recognise the fact that they actually have the power and energy within themselves to get back onto the road to recovery and ultimately lead a fulfilled life.
- Using a form of deep meditation, the RADA techniques work with accelerated mental processes that encourage a complete shift in mind set.
- The process that RADA plans to employ for the reporting of the rape and abuse cases will be a first in South Africa – methodical, security-tight and individual-based empathetic care are all components integral to our service.
Who is RADA?
RADA – A Brief History
Our Business Imperatives
- RADA is a registered non-profit company run—as a business—by an experienced management team who adhere to the principles of good corporate governance.
- We have established a number of innovative income generating streams that will contribute towards maintaining RADA’s standards of excellence and, at the same time, enhance the lives of people in our care.
- It is a business imperative to support the fight against crime, because crime is the greatest downfall to the economic growth of this country.
- Ultimately, critical mass action taken by organisations against crime will ensure sustainability and contribute towards a healthy bottom line.
- RADA fights crime by taking action against some of the key contributing factors – rape, alcohol, drugs and abuse.
Our auditors are ASA Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors.
More information at https://www.asainc.co.za/
Our board of directors comprises Karen Andrews, Jacqueline Gilbert and John-Paul
The Annual Financial Statements undergo a yearly audit. RADA sponsors and/or donors may review the audited Annual Financial Statements upon request. Disclosure of our endeavours, use of funds received and/or future plans will be included in the Annual Financial Statements information.
A facilitator of personal growth and transformative workshops. She currently runs the Transformation Development Centre (existing facility). She has worked extensively around the world using techniques of healing, channeling, meditation and energy processes. Jacqueline will facilitate the education to all RADA staff including professional staff on the processes and methods RADA will deploy to heal a nation.
Currently, nine people work at the Bryanston facility. The staff compliment per future facility will depend on the size of the facility and the need that each facility must address within the community.
Professional staff will include:
Senior Social Welfare Workers; Social Welfare Workers; Psychologists; Psychiatrists; Nurses; Medical Doctors; Chartered Accountants.
The majority of caregivers will have professional qualifications in their respective fields such as psychology, physical wellness and medicine. All staff – including ground staff and doctors – will also go through the RADA training process.